CG Community Country Networks
- Category: Country Networks
Our CG Community Country Networks have two purposes:
- To ensure as many participants join our study and support them in doing so, and
- to support our participants within their own countries, to live without discrimination and harm.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of actions that country network may wish to adopt:
- Encourage voluntarily SARS-CoV-2 vaccine-free individuals to join the Control Group study in order to record their long-term health data.
- To assist individuals in the joining process by providing translation and technical support.
- To encourage participants registered in the Control Group study to regularly update their health data.
- Create local community groups to support the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine-free within their own country or region and to help them connect with other groups and access resources by connecting with each other.
- Learn from a wide range of professionals how individuals can best to address the requirements some countries try to adopt for everyone, without screening or knowledge of each individual’s health situation.
- Discover other ways of facing daily health challenges with different approaches and attitudes.
- Support and encourage local businesses to avoid policies of medical discrimination.
- Organise events to raise awareness and to encourage unity and inclusivity.
- Seek strategies for ending medical discrimination by connecting with legal and health professionals in their
country or region.
- Work with scientists and health professionals to analyse and present our anonymised data to relevant bodies within your country.
- Work together to facilitate the free movement of vaccine-free individuals domestically and internationally without medical discrimination.