This section will only appear for participants who record their sex as FEMALE.
It is where you can add any changes that you have noticed in your menstrual cycle.
- From Review My Data, click the Add Menstruation Changes link to go to the Blood tests summary box
- Click Add Menstruation Changes to be taken to the Add new Blood tests form
Menstruation Changes summary
This is where you will see a summary of all your logged menstruation changes.
You can also add a new blood test by clicking the green ADD button or the red Add Menstruation Changes link.
- Add new Menstruation Change
- Reason for Changes
- Display on Health Card
- Edit a Menstruation Change
- Delete a Menstruation Change
When you choose to add a new menstruation change, you will be presented with the following form:
Mandatory fields are marked with a * and you will not be able to save the form without first completing them.
- Click to select the changes that have occurred this cycle, or
- Type the change in the OTHER box
- If the change you have noticed is not listed, please email
- Select the reason you believe is causing, or affecting the change, or -
- Type the reason in the OTHER box
- Select the month these changes occurred
- You should do this each month that you notice changes in your menstruation
- Click the Show on Health Card slider at the bottom of the form, if you want this blood test to show on your Health Card QR page
- Press the orange SAVE button to save your record.
Once you have saved your menstruation change, it will appear in the Menstruation Changes Summary box.
- To edit, click the blue edit button
The only reason to delete an menstruation change is if you added it in error.
- Select the DELETE icon to delete the record.