Diet statistics enable our researchers to group and analyse participant data by diet type to see if particular diets have an effect on health outcomes.
- From Review My Data, click the Diet link to go to the Diet summary box
- Click the red text Add Details to be taken to the Diet form
- Click the blue Edit Diet button to be taken to the Diet form
This is where you will see a summary of all your logged diet choices. These are unchosen to begin with.
- Select the diet buttons that most closely represent the food you regularly eat
- Press the orange SAVE button to save your changes.
- Once complete, your choices will show in the summary.